Athletika Sports and Fitness offers half day, full day, and week-long camps. Each program is created around sports camps, obstacle course training and racing, and learning new games and activities. Camps now include arts and crafts activities as a break from the physically demanding activities, and as a way to exercise the creative brain.
Examples of our of most popular activities include obstacle course racing, football, futsal, whiffle ball, Nerf battles, LiveCraft, Lazer Tag, Diorama and Lego building, and so much more.
You don’t have to take a day off of work just because the kids are off. Athletika Camps are currently scheduled around the Livonia Public Schools schedule of half and full days off, holidays, and summer vacation.
If you’re in a different school district or homeschooled, we have options for you as well. Any day your child is out of school, we can make sure they get a full day of fun and exercise.
Half day session times:
Full day session time:
Full week session time:
9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm
5 full days
$40 per session
$60 per day
$250 per week
- Obstacle course racing
- Design new and innovative obstacles
- Training for future competitions
- And much more…
- Allows campers to build their own community in the Nerf battlefield
- Creating a currency, earning money, and bartering for supplies and resources
- Designing and decorating their own buildings/structures
- Set rules for conflict resolution, land acquisition, and battlefield etiquette
- Defending their buildings against Nerf and Laser Tag attacks
All-Star Sports and Games
- Sports practice, games of skill, and competitions
- Activities and Games including creating new games with rules
- Dodgeball, whiffle ball, futsal, and many other sports