Pigskins and Pins
Sounds easy right? Well you may find that it’s a little harder than you think so come out and give it a try.
Pigskins and Pins is available for birthday parties, corporate events, school activity nights, bachelor/bachelorette parties, church or group events, or if you’re just looking to schedule a night out with friends or the boys!
Book Pigskins and Pins as an additional activity to an already scheduled event or make it your stand alone activity.
- Two teams consisting of two players throw a football at their opponent’s bowling pins
- Players for each team alternate throws
- Play continues, until one team has knocked down all ten pins
- If the first team to throw knocks down all of their opponent’s pins first, their opponent will get a rebuttal throw to make the number of throws equal
- If they succeed in knocking down their opponent’s remaining pins with this throw, the frame is considered a tie and overtime begins
- Overtime is a sudden death, single pin knockdown and each team can place their opponents pin on any designated circle point- NO REBUTTAL IN OVERTIME